Custom Wedding Invite / Save the Date (Small Wedding)
Small set of high quality custom Wedding Invites or Save the Dates in a design of your choice, with additional options including kraft paper with white ink, gold & silver foiling, luxury patterned envelope liners, watercolour or hand drawn designs and more. Please read the full description for customisation options. Ideal for smaller weddings (Covid perfection!)
The same as my full set, but ideal for smaller wedding numbers (Covid perfection!) High quality fully bespoke wedding celebration invites or Save the Dates in a design of your choice, with additional options including kraft paper with white ink, gold, silver, rose and copper foiling and patterned envelope liners. Designs can include anything from watercolour florals to hand drawn linework, geometric shapes to photographic elements and more.
30 double sided A6 (postcard size) custom invites in a design of your choice. I take huge pride in creating designs that are perfect for your special day and want to make sure they are right for you.
Please use the custom options below to pick your paper/extra options. NOTE: A6 Luxury Silk is the standard option. If that is what you'd like, please choose 'standard' at the top of the option list.
Paper Options (Variations included in the price):
- Luxury Silk (standard) - 350gsm, bright white, gloss and velvet finish available
- Recycled Silk - 350gsm, 100% recycled fibres, gloss and velvet finish available
- Uncoated - 350gsm, recycled option available, slightly coarse texture, slightly flecked appearance, good for writing on (velvet/gloss finish not available)
- Lux Textured - off white 280gsm, understated elegance, lined texture (cannot be foiled) (velvet/gloss lamination not available)
- Standard Kraft - 300gsm, latte-coloured paper, smooth surface, natural appearance, gives a vintage/natural vibe (not suitable for pale colour inks)
- Kraft, Navy, Grey or Red paper with white ink designs - 300gsm, uncoated (cannot be foiled)
Also included in price:
- Completely custom design - Watercolour, hand drawn, monochrome, line work, florals, geometric, photographic, etc. Just let me know what you'd like, or send me images of styles you've already seen and loved!
- Envelopes - Choose from White, White Recycled, Kraft or Textured
Additional options (extra cost):
- Patterned envelope liners
- Foiling - Gold, Silver, Copper, Rose Gold (Only available on luxury silk) (Foil only on one side)
- Second design - you may want to have the same design, but with different information on, for example, invites for the ceremony and a slightly different one for the reception. This will double your overall quantity (so you may end up with spares!)
I will need all the relevant information to be sent over to me; names, date, time, venue, information you'd like included, etc. If you also have a specific style of writing/voice you'd like to use (traditional, casual, etc) please let me know. Once the order is processed, I will contact you for the details.
I will always send you sketched ideas and proof of designs before going ahead so that you can confirm you are happy. There will be full communication between myself and you to ensure that you're happy with your design. (By ordering this product, you agree to me emailing you directly with regards to the product. Any direct contact will come from [email protected])
Please note that as all designs are bespoke/personalised, I cannot accept recturns unless I make a mistake. If there are any printing issues please inform me ASAP and I can contact the print company who should be able to send a re-print.
Once everything is confirmed, the design work will take between 1-3 weeks, depending on complexity and speed of confirmations. Delivery times are organised by the print company and are on top of my timings. Typically anywhere between 3 and 10 days.
As all my work is custom, I cannot accept any returns. If there are any problems with printed artwork, please let me know as soon as possible and I will contact the printing company.
Any printed items will be delivered to you directly from the print company and according to their shipping policy. Standard delivery is generally 3-5 days. Express or specified delivery can be bought at an extra cost.
Any items that I hand make I will ship via Royal Mail First class tracked. This price will be included in the artwork cost.