Here at Emporella we want to share with you 10 amazing creative wedding bar ideas. Some great ways to make sure guests have a bar full of great flavours. The key to making sure everything is accessible but also good-looking is to pay attention to all the small details. Here’re some great wedding bar ideas:
Pimp Your Prosecco
You will need –
- A Table – big enough to hold your Prosecco, glasses and the other bits and bobs you’ll need.
- A Sign/Decorations – so people know exactly what the table is, and that they’re welcome to help themselves.
- Prosecco – Obviously.
- Glasses – the prettier the better.
- Juices/Syrups – a splash of peach cordial, bitters such as Campari are great with Prosecco.
- Fresh Fruit – pic ‘n’ mix style jars of fresh raspberries, strawberries and lime will make the table look pretty.
- Mix up big batches of red, white and rose sangrias. You can easily find recipes on google.
- Put the sangria into punch bowls, pitchers or dispensers
- Get some pretty glasses to serve them in
- Cut up various fruits for people to add themselves for garnishes
- Decorate the table with a chalk board sign and bunting making it inviting for your guests
A mobile van that serves chilled prosecco. It’s the new in thing at weddings! A small quirky stylish mobile bar has become a popular additional charm to all special occasions when it is an absolute must to be contemporary or classically different.
A mobile campervan bar that serves a selection of hand selected drinks and cocktails. You could even make a bride and groom’s signature cocktail to be served from the van. Its a unique and unforgettable touch to any outdoor wedding or party.
Hot Chocolate/S’mores Bar
What’s the easiest way to keep your guests warm on a winter day? Besides blankets, it’s got to be a s’mores and hot chocolate bar. Just get lots of mugs, hot chocolate, various cookies, peppermint, orange syrup, cinnamon and marshmallows. Add a sign, lace and bunting etc. And don’t forget to add all the essentials to make s’mores.
Cookies and Milk Station
Cookies are great at any time, especially for your guests at your wedding, the perfect snack for when they get peckish. You just need to decorate your cookie bar according to your wedding theme. You can make several types of cookies: with chocolate chips, nuts or fruit. And don’t forget about milk, it’s a perfect idea instead of having desserts.
Just grab the following (its simple)!
- A wheel barrow
- A sign
- selection of beers/drinks
A great alcoholic and even non-alcoholic drinks idea to add a very special touch to your wedding day!
Here are some great Mimosa Ideas –
- Orange Carrot Mimosa
- Orange Mimosa
- Blackberry Mimosa
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Pineapple Mimosa
- Grapefruit Mimosa
And here are all the supplies you will need –
- Soda (for non-alcoholic versions)
- Fresh Fruit for garnishes
- Table Decorations and a sign
- Jugs for the mimosas
Everyone in England LOVES Pimms so why not serve it to your wedding guests. You will need the following:
- Fresh Fruit (Orange, strawberries, mint, cucumber)
- Pitchers or drink dispensers
- Glasses, pretty ones like mason jars
Craft Beer Station
It will take a little ingenuity, a handful of kegs, chalkboard tags (just glue or nail them to the wood), some paint, and a little woodworking on your part, but the result? A totally memorable fill-it-up bar that guests will LOVE.
If anyone has any other great ideas do share them in the comments below!
All images sourced from Google Images
By Mackenzie Brook